How to Apply Simix A/C Ceramic Coating to
Commercial Air Conditioning Units
1. Pull the breaker.
2. Dissolve Simix Multi-Surface Cleaner/Degreaser/Sanitizer in a pump-up sprayer. You will use
1 large scoop for every 1 gallon of water.
3. Mist area above, on and below the damaged area.
4. Insert fin comb below the damaged area, and pull upward.
5. Insert fin comb above the damaged area, and pull down.
CLEAN THE UNIT
1. Soak the coil, fan and cabinet with Simix Multi-Surface Cleaner/Degreaser/Sanitizer solution inside/out and outside/in until you see it running off.
2. Allow cleaner to soak in for 5 minutes.
3. Thoroughly rinse from top to bottom, inside/out and outside/in.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 if needed.
5. Replace the breaker and run the unit until it is dry (at least 10 minutes).
PREP A/C CERAMIC COATING
1. Shake gallon well.
2. Dilute the coating. This product must be 3:1 diluted with water. Use 3 parts water for every 1 part coating.
3. Put water in bottle first.
4. Add coating and shake well.
APPLY A/C CERAMIC COATING
1. Pour desired mixture of Simix A/C Ceramic Coating into sprayer.
2. Shake well.
3. Pull the breaker.
4. Open the unit.
5. Starting inside at the top, spray the coil with the Simix A/C Ceramic Coating. Go slowly enough to insure Simix is
going all the way through the fins.
6. Spray coating on everything else inside the unit including both sides of the fan.
7. Close the unit.
8. Starting outside at the top, spray the coil with the Simix A/C Ceramic Coating. Go slowly enough to ensure Simix is going all the way through the fins.
9. Spray coating on entire cabinet exterior.
10. Replace the breaker.
11. Turn on the unit and stay away. Excess coating will come out as a mist.
12. Run for at least 20 minutes.