How to Clean and Coat Barrel Tile Roofs
TOOLS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED
- Hot water pressure washer
- Surface cleaner
- Simix Cleaner
- Simix Ceramic Coating
- Backpack sprayer or chemical tank
HOW TO CLEAN WITH SIMIX CLEANER
1. Blow off debris from roof with hot water pressure washer.
Use wand with wide tip.
2. Dissolve Simix Cleaner in hot water. Use 1/2 large scoop
per gallon of hot water for moderately dirty rooftops.
Use 1 large scoop per gallon for extremely dirty rooftops.
3. Spray to dampen surface by wetting it out but not running.
4. Let cleaner dwell for 20 minutes.
5. Using surface cleaner without the wheels, pressure wash
off with hot water.
6. Let rooftop dry.
HOW TO COAT WITH SIMIX CERAMIC COATING
1. Mix Simix Ceramic Coating with water according to mixing chart.
2. Spray on to dry rooftop using backpack sprayer or chemical tank.
3. Let dry, then apply two more coats. Always let surface dry between coats.