HOW TO CLEAN WITH SIMIX MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER
1. MIX. Dissolve Simix in water. Use 1/2 large scoop per gallon of water for moderately soiled surfaces. Use 1 large scoop per gallon of water for extremely soiled surfaces.
2. SPRAY. Spray on surface.
3. SOAK. Let cleaner and water soak in for at least 20 minutes.
4. WASH OFF. Pressure wash surface to rinse. If pressure washer is not available, scrub with a brush first, then rinse with a garden hose.
5. DRY. Let surface dry completely before coating.
HOW TO COAT WITH SIMIX CERAMIC EXTERIOR COATING
1. SHAKE. Shake gallon of Simix Ceramic Exterior Coating concentrate well before use.
2. CONSULT MIXING CHART. Pour proper amount of water into sprayer. Then add proper amount of Simix Ceramic Exterior Coating concentrate and stir.
3. CHECK SURFACE TEMPERATURE. If the surface is over 90°F, pre-wet surface.
4. APPLY. Apply with an airless sprayer. Be careful not to overapply; product should not puddle.
5. BROOM. We recommend that you spray, then broom coating into pavers.
6. LET DRY. Drying times will vary. At 75°F and 65% relative humidity, the coating will dry
in approximately 30 minutes.
7. APPLY AT LEAST TWO MORE COATS. If the surface starts to reject the coating, stop application.
8 CLEAN-UP. Clean applicator, hands and skin with water. Keep surface free from rain and foot traffic until proper curing has taken place.
AVOID CONTACT WITH GLASS. Mask off windows. Simix Ceramic Exterior Coating will bond to unprotected glass immediately and will cause an uneven appearance.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not use or store where temperature could exceed 120°F or go below 40°F. IF IT FREEZES, IT'S RUINED.
Mixing Chart for Exterior Coating
If the air temperature is over 95° F and
the humidity is less than 50%, do not apply.